I cannot send any messages
There are a variety of reasons you may not be able to send a Cloud Sim message:
- Are you connected to the internet? Cloud Sim requires an internet connection. Please ensure your device is connected via Wi-Fi or mobile data
- You have no free contacts – invite your contacts to Cloud Sim so you can message them for free
- You have no credit – SMS to non-Cloud Sim users are chargeable so you need to buy Cloud Sim credit. You can buy credit in the app or on our website
Who can I message for free?
You can send free messages to any other Cloud Sim user. Your free Contacts are clearly displayed in your app. You can invite your contacts to Cloud Sim from the app.
What types of message can I send for free?
You can send text and photo messages free to other Cloud Sim users.
Why would I send an SMS from Cloud Sim?
Cloud Sim SMS are cheaper than regular SMS, especially for international texts. You can send Cloud Sim SMS to any type of phone, anywhere in the world. You can also send and receive SMS from your additional Cloud Sim numbers.
How much does it cost to send a Cloud Sim SMS?
With Cloud Sim you can send an SMS to any phone, anywhere in the world for just 3.2p/5c.
My SMS has not been delivered
- Ensure the recipient number is correct and in international format
- Ensure you are connected to the internet